Gmail - Email by Google
by: Google LLC • 252.8K
If there is one iOS app which the most of the iOS users love is Gmail for iOS. Actually, it is difficult to imagine an iOS device which is not integrated into Gmail since they have been thought and designed for it. And it actually offers heaps of advantages for iOS users: e-mail pushed automatically to your phone, get notifications in your status bar, search all your messages, access sync messages when off-line, compose and send e-mails, sort your e-mails by “follow up”, “misc” or priority, manage multiple Gmail accounts, mark starts, labels, and bookmark. Moreover you may chat with your contacts, save drafts, block spam among many other features.
From Gmail settings you may modify your signature, font size, reply to all automatically, tag. Moreover you may choose what kind of notifications you want to receive, the notification sound, vibration... and so on. It is probably one of the most complete e-mailing tool and the one which, obviously, fits better with iOS devices.
Gmail is one of the starred apps developed by Google Inc. and the responsible of other indispensable iOS apps as Google Books, Google Earth or Blogger.
Since you will need a Gmail account to run your iOS properly, what better than manage your e-mails with the official Gmail app. Especially if it offers heaps of features, user-friendly interface and usability. Briefly: a must have.
Tags: @gmail @mail , free @gmail , emails des stars gratuit , imailg发件人姓名 , gmail email from google , enviar email com app gmail , email from google , does taskbox have push notifications , gmail app font size
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Dec 18, 2012
The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search that works across all your mail.
With the Gmail app, you can:
• Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
• Switch between multiple accounts
• Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options
• Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type & spelling suggestions
• Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
• Read your mail with threaded conversations
• Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
• Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
• Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
• Send and receive attachments
• See profile pictures as part of the conversation