Gmail - Email by Google
by: Google, Inc. • 218.1K
If there is one Android app which the most of the Android users love is Gmail for Android. Actually, it is difficult to imagine and Android device which is not integrated into Gmail since they have been thought and designed for it. And it actually offers heaps of advantages for Android users: e-mail pushed automatically to your phone, get notifications in your status bar, search all your messages, access sync messages when off-line, compose and send e-mails, sort your e-mails by “follow up”, “misc” or priority, manage multiple Gmail accounts, mark starts, labels, and bookmark. Moreover you may chat with your contacts, save drafts, block spam among many other features.
From Gmail settings you may modify your signature, font size, reply to all automatically, tag. Moreover you may choose what kind of notifications you want to receive, the notification sound, vibration... and so on. It is probably one of the most complete e-mailing tool and the one which, obviously, fits better with Android devices.
Gmail is one of the starred apps developed by Google Inc., the official Android Market provider, and the responsible of other indispensable Android apps as Google Books, Google Earth or Blogger.
Since you will need a Gmail account to run your Android properly, what better than manage your e-mails with the official Gmail app. Especially if it offers heaps of features, user-friendly interface and usability. Briefly: a must have.
Tags: @gmail @mail , appszoom spam , gmail app cons , gmail chat , daten von googlemail holen , gmail app font size , does taskbox have push notifications , email from google , enviar email com app gmail
by Manu , Appszoom
May 06, 2011
The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search that works across all your mail.
With the Gmail app, you can:
• Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
• Switch between multiple accounts
• Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options
• Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type & spelling suggestions
• Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
• Read your mail with threaded conversations
• Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
• Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
• Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
• Send and receive attachments
• See profile pictures as part of the conversation