1,000,000,000 - 5,000,000,000 downloads
- Pushed notifications
- Off-line access to e-mails
- Multiple accounts
- Ease of use
- Not all the features of the web version are included
- There are not themes
- There's not Popup
Gmail is the official app for Google e-mailing service.
If there is one Android app which the most of the Android users love is Gmail for Android. Actually, it is difficult to imagine and Android device which is not integrated into Gmail since they have been thought and designed for it. And it actually offers heaps of advantages for Android users: e-mail pushed automatically to your phone, get notifications in your status bar, search all your messages, access sync messages when off-line, compose and send e-mails, sort your e-mails by “follow up”, “misc” or priority, manage multiple Gmail accounts, mark starts, labels, and bookmark. Moreover you may chat with your contacts, save drafts, block spam among many other features.
From Gmail settings you may modify your signature, font size, reply to all automatically, tag. Moreover you may choose what kind of notifications you want to receive, the notification sound, vibration... and so on. It is probably one of the most complete e-mailing tool and the one which, obviously, fits better with Android devices.
Gmail is one of the starred apps developed by Google Inc., the official Android Market provider, and the responsible of other indispensable Android apps as Google Books, Google Earth or Blogger.
Since you will need a Gmail account to run your Android properly, what better than manage your e-mails with the official Gmail app. Especially if it offers heaps of features, user-friendly interface and usability. Briefly: a must have.
Gmail also lets you:
• Manage multiple accounts
• View and save attachments
• Set up label notifications
● All the features you love with a fresh new look and feel.
● One app for all your email. Check and send email from Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com and all other email accounts right from the Gmail app.
● Improved tablet layout that includes faster switching between inbox categories and accounts.
● Additional improvements if you're using Android Lollipop, like hiding sensitive lockscreen notifications.
How to delete an email which is a part of a conversation? How to turn off conversation view?
Best email app
Is there a way to delete multiple emails at a time?
Keep me in the know