Gmail - email from Google
- Push notifications
- Offline access to e-mails
- Multiple accounts
- Ease of use
- Not all the features of the web version are included
- There are not themes
- There's not Popup
+ By Google, Inc.
Gmail is the official app for Google e-mailing service
If there is one iOS app which the most of the iOS users love is Gmail for iOS. Actually, it is difficult to imagine an iOS device which is not integrated into Gmail since they have been thought and designed for it. And it actually offers heaps of advantages for iOS users: e-mail pushed automatically to your phone, get notifications in your status bar, search all your messages, access sync messages when off-line, compose and send e-mails, sort your e-mails by “follow up”, “misc” or priority, manage multiple Gmail accounts, mark starts, labels, and bookmark. Moreover you may chat with your contacts, save drafts, block spam among many other features.
From Gmail settings you may modify your signature, font size, reply to all automatically, tag. Moreover you may choose what kind of notifications you want to receive, the notification sound, vibration... and so on. It is probably one of the most complete e-mailing tool and the one which, obviously, fits better with iOS devices.
Gmail is one of the starred apps developed by Google Inc. and the responsible of other indispensable iOS apps as Google Books, Google Earth or Blogger.
Since you will need a Gmail account to run your iOS properly, what better than manage your e-mails with the official Gmail app. Especially if it offers heaps of features, user-friendly interface and usability. Briefly: a must have.
● Switch between up to 5 accounts
● Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options
● Search through all your mail quickly - now with predictions as you type
● See profile pictures as part of the conversation
● Read your mail with threaded conversations
● Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
● Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
● Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
● Send and receive attachments
● Customize emails with custom scribbles
Support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!